FACTS OF HELL
It's better to understand what's going on now rather than be scared when you get there (granted you'll be terrified beyond reason anyway, but that is beside the point).
- Once you "die" (when your soul can't take anymore and dies, so to speak) you return to Hell's Gate once more and start all over again
- The only time you do not return to the gate is if you are condemned to stay in the Torture Chamber or the Chamber of Infinite Death
- You don't remember how you "died" or where you went when you "died," - you just remember that it hurt like hell
- The only time you remember how you "died" is when you are condemned to the Torture Chamber or the Chamber of Infinite Death.
- One might assume that you can stay still to avoid "dying," but unfortunately the ground is way too hot, so if you stay still you'll be burned - it is imperative that you keep moving